My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Monday, August 17, 2009

Adventures

We didn't get to spend as much time at the ranch playing as we would have liked to this time around! But we got to go out one day and take the kids on the 4 wheeler!! It was so fun! My dad took us out to see some natural arches and stuff! The kids had fun, but it was warm!!
We went to watch my dad leave on the train one day when he went to work! Coen said as we were watching "that train is so beautiful"! He loves trains!!!
Just a random one of Lyla, she couldn't decide what she wanted! Right after I posted her sucking her thumb so well, she didn't want it anymore and decided to take a paci!! Silly girl!! But only took it that day, and now is back to the thumb!!
The last day we were there was my dads birthday! He's old!! So Carl and Janeen had us out to the ranch for "home grown steak"! Doug loved it!! We sang happy birthday and had cake! Pretty fun!!
The birthday boy!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

So glad you had such a fun trip! Your kids are all getting so big, but they are as adorable as ever!