My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Friday, September 18, 2009

Birthday Girl!

Happy Birthday to my Sweet Girl!!
I cant believe that Emma is 3! It just seems like yesterday that she was a baby. I even sometimes call Lyla Emma. Its a little sad in a way that she is growing so fast! I love her so much! She has such a sweet personality. She is a little stubborn, but is the sweetest little girl! I'm so thankful she is a part of our family! She brings a wonderful spirit to our home. I love you Emma so much! And your daddy does too, you are his princess!! We all love you and hope you have a wonderful happy birthday!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know, no matter how "strong willed" Emma can be, she is a very loving, kind hearted little girl. maybe the Lord sent her here with such a strong will so that she can remain valiant in the days to come! she's a wonderful little girl, and I love, love, love her hugs and kisses!!

love,
nanna

Jami said...

Happy Birthday Emma! SO cute!