My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Lyla

Lyla is getting so big! She will be 6 months old next week! I cant believe it! I'm such a terrible mom, I never take pictures unless we are doing something. I know its bad! Anyway, I figured I hadn't taken her picture in the bath since like her first bath, so we did some! She is such a cutie! She is still a really good baby, she demands a little more attention now that she is getting older, but she is so fun!!
Love that sly grin!
The kids just love her still! They are always on her and trying to play with her!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My gosh...look at those rolls...too cute. She is so adorable.

Jami said...

Cute cute! I can't believe how fast she has grown up. Man, I've always wanted a baby with some cute rolls!

Amy said...

Cute tubby pictures! Delia saw these pictures and squealed "Look! My Lyla!" Over and over again I might add.

Katherine Young said...

haha! those rolls are soooo cute!!! you two make some adorable babies i tell ya.