My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom

My Mom had a birthday in August, so we decided to throw her a surprise party!! We like those! It was really quite easy to pull off, and she was totally surprised! She didn't have a clue!! We had all of her favorite things there! Spinach Dip, queso, peanut m&m's and sour patch kids!! It was pretty tasty stuff!! Happy Birthday to my Mom!!
I did her cake! I think it turned out pretty good for my first ever cake all on my own!! I got to thinking right before the party that I must be dumb to do her cake because she is the cake queen and why would I want her to critique my cake! Oh well, I did it anyway, and she said she liked it! This is her coming in and being totally surprised!! Ha ha!!
Coen and Emma enjoying there cupcakes!!
Coen and Theron!!
Yes we played pin the tale on the donkey! It was pretty fun!!
Paul about to feel up his wife!! Marlee was trying to make it hard on him!!
Coen!
Emma!
Cortney trying to cheat!!
All in all I think the party was a success!!

1 comment:

Paul & Marlee said...

It looks like Paul's hand is on my boob!! haha!