My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy Cinco de Mayo Day!!

Today was Cinco de Mayo! Amy and I planned this yummy dinner to have to "celebrate". It was a lot of fun!! We had Navajo Taco's and a Tres Leche cake (made by the amazing Amy) It was "delicious" as Coen said! We had fun! We always have fun with them. We have the best friends anyone could ever ask for. They are always doing something for us, they are amazing!!!
My poor little Emma has been sick for the last two days, but at like 6 o'clock she decided she felt good. She even at dinner at the McQuivey's. She is such a sweet girl, it was so nice to see her smile today! I kept trying to play with her, all day, and she would smile just a little. Coen was such a big help also. He helped me when she was throwing up and when I was changing her nasty diapers. He's getting so big!! And so Fun!!! I love both my kids so much, they are such a joy!

3 comments:

Jami said...

How fun! That is a great idea. --I love your bluebonnet pictures.

Amber Larsen said...

looks like fun! you're so festive! it's always nice to have good friends around.

Sally said...

That looks so fun, and yummy! I'm glad Emma is feeling better! That's no fun at all. :S