My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Trip Down Memory Lane!!

This last Sunday my family all got together and went through all our old school stuff and our pictures. We found some doosies!!! It was a lot of fun to see what we all looked like, and the things we did. Through this experience I have realized that I had REALLY bad hair my whole life. Seriously like up until like my senior year in high school. It was really sad. We had some good times as kids, and even still continue to have good times together! Hope you enjoy, there are a couple pictures of some friends from my youth, we are actually still friends!! Hope you like!
Here is a family picture that we did the fall of 2002 I believe. It was just before Kurt or I got married.
My hair in the above picture was my favorite hair of all my life!! It just seemed too look good for a while.
My graduation picture!! See fairly good looking hair!!
This one is for Marianne and Amber. Our family was and still is really good friends with the Young family. They have 3 girls, I didn't find a picture of Audrey!! I know I have some somewhere. Anyway, Marianne is married and just had their first baby, a girl named Sage. Amber is also married, and they have two kids, Kinsey and Connor. They both have such cute families!! Don't get mad guys!!! Here is some proof that I had bad hair!! And some more!!! But I liked this picture of all of kids when we were younger!!

Now this one, I know where I got the funky hair from!! ha ha!! jk Mom!!! Everyone used to call my bangs "Chelsea Foo Foo Bangs". I thought this was a funny picture of our family, minus little Bethy!! She wasn't here yet!

I loved this picture also!! The other girl in here was my best friend all through my younger years. Her name is Lindsey! She is from a little town is Canada, Cardston. That's where half of my family is from! Anyway, we did almost everything together while we lived there. I just love her!! She is married now and lives in Idaho. They have two beautiful little girls, Ellie and Bailee!

And finally, I used to do pagants when I was little! This is from one of them!! I loved this dress! The last one I did was my senior year!! It was pretty fun!!!

8 comments:

Jami said...

Yeah, I had the same bangs...and the perm. But I think you have really great hair!

Melissa Fullmer said...

those are fantastic! makes me want to dig up my old pictures. Gotta love the 80s

Lynsey said...

Chels! I love this post, this is exactly what I picture in my mind when I think of the old days:) Way back when we had a sleepover every chance we could get and hung out 24/7. And I don't know what you are talking about with the hair-- You always look great.

Paul & Marlee said...

Thats hilarious.
I loved Sunday.. Paul still is laughing over my dance poictures though..

Anonymous said...

Haha..I love how you can tell who is who in the pictures. You all look the same, just a LOT older! lol jk. Your hair was favorite to look at though! :D

Liz said...

SO cute! I love the hot pink dress with the puff sleeves! Very classy!! :)

Amber Larsen said...

HA HA!! We used to have so much fun. That is a HORRIBLE picture of Marianne and I... so funny.

Amber Larsen said...

I thought the last one was Beth.. holy cow!!