My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Lost in the Picture World!!

I know I haven't blogged in a while! Ive (for the most part) been without a car for the last couple of weeks, so I feel like I don't have a reason to take pictures when we hardly even get dressed! Oh well, These are just some random pictures I never did post. I thought they were cute!!
This is what a geeky Doug would look like!!

Just Coen and Emma after church one Sunday!!

These were at the mall. Amy and I had gone to the mall one day, and the boys were having so much fun with the dryers. It was really funny. For some reason my camera was taking all blurry pictures that day!! And this was Delly just chillin in the stroller!! Shes such a good baby!!

No comments: