My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

And The Verdict is.................

Okay we had "the" appointment today!!! And it seems we are going to have a.......
GIRL!!!!!
Yay!! We are pretty excited, a little shocked, I think I really thought it was going to be a boy! Oh well, everything looks good, and she is measuring a few days earlier, closer to where I thought I was. So we will see!!! So looks like Coen was right all along! He still insists that we name her Emma. We will work on that!!

8 comments:

Paul & Marlee said...

I'm so excited! There needs to be more girls in the family!

:D

Anonymous said...

Oh, I knew it alll along :D

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!! Looks like more pink!

Amy said...

I'm so excited! We can have so much more crafty fun with girl stuff! WOOT!

The Eggleston family said...

Congratulations! How fun. So at this rate it's girl, boy, girl...wonder what the next will be??? ;) Thats awesome news. We are happy for you guys.

Katherin Keddington said...

CONGRATS! You were wishing for a girl I know it. Emma gets to have a sister! God knew I needed a sister! How exciting!

Susan said...

Yeah! Congratulations!

The Eggleston family said...

OK, so I just read my previous comment and I feel really silly because your first was actually a BOY, then a girl then girl...So yeah, I don't know what I was thinking. I blame it on the pregnancy. These boys are killin brain cells left and right. :) But Congrats!