My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Priesthood Blessings

I just want to say publicly how thankful I am for the priesthood and for our Father in Heaven! I had a little scare, I had found a lump on one of my breasts and I found it a while ago. So last night my wonderful husband and brother in law gave me a really great blessing. I felt so at peace with whatever it was and got some answers to other things I have been really worried about lately. I was really thankful for that blessing. Well I had a doctors appointment today and so I had him check things out, thankfully he said its not in my breast tissue and that it appears to just be an epidermal cyst. So he said it may have to be drained at some point but right now it appears okay! So needless to say I was very relieved! And guess what? We get to find out what this baby is in 3 weeks!! Yay, I'm so excited!!! Ill keep you posted!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so great to hear that the lump was really nothing scary. Are you feeling any better, or still pretty sick?

themacdonnells said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! Is that what was wrong the other night! Oh, I'm so sorry you had that scare, but I'm EXTREMELY happy it doesn't appear to be anything serious, like that stupid, horrible C-word.

love you!
heather

Paul & Marlee said...

I'm really glad it was nothing! I'm also really glad you got to have such an awesome experience!

I love you!

The Eggleston family said...

Wow, I had no idea that is why you were in at the doctor! I'm so glad it wasn't anything too serious. It was fun to get to talk to you finally in the waiting room. What a coincidence! We should totally do something sometime. I don't know what, but something. I'd like you to finish your story. :)

The Eggleston family said...

Oh yes, and I also want to say that the Priesthood is amazing. We are very blessed to have husbands that hold and honor the priesthood. It's been an amazing blessing in my life as well. Thanks for your post.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Eesh! I'm glad you're ok. Can't wait to find out what you're having!

Lynsey said...

So glad to hear that everything is okay! I hope that everything is going well. I loved the pumpkins you made! so cute!