My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Part I

Well this Saturday my mom's ward had their Halloween party down at the ranch with the other ward, so I decided to take the kids and have a little fun! They looked so cute all dressed up, but I could not get them to look at me and smile. I tried for like ever! Anyway, this is what I got, hopefully Friday for our trunk-or-treat they will do better!!
Emma was a flapper girl, and Coen was a train conductor! Yay!! They were so cute saying trick-or-treat, and then thank you! It was fun taking them!!
We were trying to get her to pose!
I couldn't get Coen to smile for anything!
Fake smile!

7 comments:

Douglas said...

Thats because driving trains is tuff work...no smiling, love Emma's curly hair

Anonymous said...

They are too cute! I love Emma's costume.

Castaneda 5 said...

Awww, I miss those trunk or treat parties at the ranch! Now we just have boring old trunk or treat at the church parking lot! LOL! The flapper girl costume is too cute. they both are!

Liz said...

You have some of the CUTEST kids ever. Seriously! Love the flapper costume!!! :)

Amy said...

Way too cute! I like coen's little "wink" haha

Bill Gates II said...

They are so cute in their costumes. Don't you just love Halloween. It will be so fun to see everyone in their costumes. You did a great job with their costumes.

Susan said...

They're adorable! Cute, cute costumes!