My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Been A While

Hi! Well its been a while since I posted! Sorry, things have been so busy! First and update on me! Ive have a bunch ask how I'm doing! Thanks for that by the way! I'm doing really well, have been for a few days now. I'm really glad I didn't go get meds, Ive been really successful doing this on my own! If I feel the craziness starting I just try and refocus my thoughts and try to do something different and its been working. I luckily haven't felt crazy for a couple of days! Yay! I think I'm going to delete that blog I started, I don't even have time for this one, much less another! So ill just update me on here! Sorry for those who don't care! So yes, thank you all for your support and concern. My dad and Terri have called me almost every day checking on me. I have had lots of help from my mom and sister and mother in law. So thank you so much!! And most of all from my wonderful husband, I really would not have made it without him! Now enough about me!
These pictures are a bit old, but I never got around to posting them so here they are! Bluebonnets are my favorite, and we had a really hard time doing pictures on our own. So these are the best of the bunch!
Coen has started this funny face thing. Every picture I take of him, he has to make a different face! Hes so funny!
The kids! Lyla is getting so big! She has been talking and smiling so much for a couple of weeks now. I have yet to get a smiling picture though. She is so much fun! We just love her!

3 comments:

Kathy T. said...

Chels,

You have an amazingly beautiful family!!! Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are feeling better. I love the pictures in the bluebonnets. Lyla is getting so big, and still so cute. You are doing an awesome job!!!

Ashley said...

Awww.. I miss the bluebonnet pictures. I love seeing these! I'm so impressed by your family! Good job Chels...

ashley skifton