My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Zoo Day!

Today we went to the zoo with Doug's parents, Brennan, and Melissa and her girls!! It was the perfect day! Sunny but not hot and a cool breeze! It was really fun! The kids had a blast being with each other and seeing all the animals! Beware there are a TON of pictures!!
Coen and I looking orangutan's!
Feeding the fish!
Brennan!
Looking at the giraffes, those are my favorite!!
"Emma's Elephants"!
Big ol rhino!
Lions!
Feeding the birds! Apparently while Melissa and I were feeding the babies the rest of them were in the "bird" area. Well I guess a BIG ol eagle flew down and landed right next to Coen. Doug said it scared him to death! He said it was his favorite part of the whole day!
The four older kids! We sure missed Connor!
Flamingo's, and boy did they smell bad!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't been the Zoo in forever. It looks like you guys had a blast.