My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Confessions Continued......

Thank you, thank you to all of you who have commented on my last post! It really has helped! I started a separate blog just for people to leave comments and for me to update how I'm feeling and all. Feel free to comment about yourself if you are going through this also! I know some of you are getting ready to have babies and if you need this same support join in! It really has helped a lot. I have decided not to take meds. Doug did some research for me and it can really be handled or even make it go away without the drugs. So this is what I'm going to do. I just need people to talk to and to hear from. So stay tuned for my first post on http://ppartum.blogspot.com/ !
Thank you again, you really have no idea how much all this has helped!!
PS. Who commented the last comment??? You didn't leave your name!! I would really like to know! Thank you!!!

2 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Alright, it's been too long since I checked your blog! You had Lyla?! Love that name, by the way. I am way behind. Good luck w/ ppartum...I wish I had good advice for you.

Anonymous said...

How are doing? I hope everything is going well for you. You need to post some pics of Lyla. I want to see her :)