My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

All Rolled into One!

Well this is a mix matched post! First we had a little party at home for Doug on his birthday! It was kinda fun! The kids were so excited to give him the cards they made and for him to blow out candles! They were just antsy waiting for him to come home! It was so funny! So I made Doug light his own candles and we sang happy birthday and had cake! Pretty fun!
Look at that inferno! He's getting so old there are a ton of candles!
Just a sweet picture of Lyla!
Saturday was the Neuroblastoma Walk for a Cure! It was a lot of fun and a great turn out! Last I heard they raised about $30 K!! Yay, lots can be done with that money at Cooks for the Neuroblastoma program.
Emma and Theron had fun holding hands and walking together! It was a beautiful morning for a 3 mile walk!
Heather made signs for all the Neuroblastoma kids for everyone to look at on the walk! They were really cute! We all stopped at took a picture in front of Lukas'!
Just some pics of Lyla! She looked so cute in her little dress from Aunt Cindy!! Thanks! So I tried to get some good pictures! I'm definitely no Melissa! I wish I was!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Cute pictures! Holy candles!!

bedelia said...

Dang, I want a little girl. And was that the Trinity River? I use to bike up and down that. It made me miss Texas.

Sally said...

Cute, cute, cute!!