My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lately!

These are just a few pictures from lately! We spent a few hours over at Doug's moms the other day, so the kids had a little egg hunt that latest all day! They had so much fun they brought it inside and hid eggs all over the house over and over again! It was pretty funny to watch!
Just a cute one of Ly!!
The kids at the park a few days ago!
Okay all you moms out there with 3 or more kids, how in the heck do you keep it together? I'm at a loss. My two older kids are driving me crazy, literally! I don't know what to do most days! I feel like I want to just run away!! Help me please! Ill take all the advice I can get!

3 comments:

Kathy T. said...

Just hang in there - the balance does come! I find that if I have one thing planned a day for the other kids - they become less bored - less liable to fight, etc. It doesn't have to be big just something different. Ex) playdough, or picnic, tea party, painting whatever.

I think your doing a great job! luck!

Anonymous said...

Lyla is just too precious. Hang in there, everything will come together. You are an awesome mother :)

Amy said...

Advice? I'll give you some advice! Hide your scizzors. Actually have Doug hide your scizzors. Yes, that should help.