My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter!

We had a really good Easter this year! Not that the others have been bad, but this one was good! It has been so fun having Lyla in our family, the kids just adore her, and its just been a blessing having her in our family! I think that is what I have been the most thankful for this Easter season, is my family, and my kids! Even though the older two are driving me crazy at the moment, I'm still really thankful for them!
We had a lot of fun taking some pictures of the kids before church on Sunday! Hope you think they are as cute as I do!! When I was getting Lyla dressed Emma was watching and she got so excited when I put on her dress. She said, oh, its like mine!!! She loved that they matched!! It was a lot of fun! I know some of you are going to wonder where the skirts I made them are? Well I just haven't had the energy to get everything out to finish Lyla's so they are going to get them later. I know I know, how lazy!! Gosh they are so cute!!
All my cute kids!! I love it!
Coen loved it, and they both wanted to hold Lyla, so I had to sit her in the middle!!
Their cute Easter baskets! I shredded the paper to make the grass! Pretty cute huh?? This is Lyla's
Emma's
Coen's!
Saturday morning was our primary egg hunt! I didn't really want to get up and go, but I knew it was going to rain all day on Sunday, so I felt I better take them! We got there right when they were already hunting eggs, so they just did their own on the side! Robert took the pictures for me!! Grandma came too, thank goodness! I don't know when I will be able to out by myself with three kids!! Its crazy even with help! Thanks grandma!!
After the egg hunt, they played on the playground with all the other kids, they had lots of fun!! Thank goodness Robert came to push the two girls, they loved it!!
Coen just having fun!!
Diggin into the candy!
Ps. I cant believe Lyla is going to be 4 weeks old tomorrow!! Crazy!!

7 comments:

Bill Gates II said...

They look so cute in their matching dresses. Isn't fun to do matchy matchy stuff. Oh, Coen is very handsome too!

Amy said...

So cute! I love how cheesy Coen and Emma are in the picture without Lyla! She's getting big too fast!I can't believe she's already 4 weeks old!

Sally said...

4 weeks?? Has it been that long?? Time flies so fast.

Liz said...

You've got some CUTE kids! Glad you had a fun Easter!! :)

Anonymous said...

It looks like the kids had a great time on Easter, they are all just so cute. I cannot believe how fast things have gone in this pregnancy. The due date seems so close yet so far away. I am just ready for him to be here.

themacdonnells said...

Theron and Lukas got that same Lamb and Duck in theirs! Great minds think alike :)

Jami said...

Woah, cute dresses!