My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Monday, April 27, 2009

Bath Time

Lyla finally got her first bath last week! I know what a terrible mother, she's a month old! Its not like she has just been dirty and stinky, I was her, just not a full bath! Oh well, anyway, she didn't seem to really mind it at all. No indifference! She's awful cute though I know!! The kids had to get their stool and come and help! They had more fun playing in the water!!
Just chillin!
Bath time helpers!!
After the bath and all clean!!

7 comments:

Clark Family said...

You have 3 kids I say they are lucky if they get a bath! LOL!!!

Just Coco said...

I loved holding Lyla yesterday..she is just so precious!

Sally said...

Cute!!

Susan said...

Cute! I loved reading your Easter posts too. I think the girls looked adorable in their matching dresses!

Ashley said...

I love the smell of freshly bathed babies! If I had three kids I wouldn't know what it was either. So you're doing great!

ashley

Ashley said...

ps tell your mom I tried to email her SEVERAL times and it wouldn't go through. So tell her hi for me.

thanks!

ashley

Anonymous said...

they are just too cute. Lyla's cheeks are just to chubby and cute.