My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Monday, August 20, 2007

Fun Times!

Our friends the McQuiveys were over the other day and Emma was having so much fun playing in the baby seat. She was being so cute, even though she wasn't feeling well!!!
This was a first~Doug put Coen and Emma in the bathtub together!! It was so cute, and they had so much fun!!
Here's Coen posing for the picture!! We have been having a lot of fun lately!! I'm not sure why, just have!! We are getting ready for our garage sale, and we finally finished the whole house today!! It is so nice!! Cindy came over with her nice vacuum and we got rid of all the dust. So we are hoping Coen will be better!!

2 comments:

Christa Skousen said...

Your kids look too cute!! We really miss those little guys...

Melissa Fullmer said...

awe, they are going to love those pictures later on! So my fun!