My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Monday, August 6, 2007

A Week of Moving!

So we are back in Texas!!! It was really hard for me to want to come back here, we missed everyone, but it was so nice in Colorado. I hate this humidity!! Oh well, its fun to be back for a while. We had a lot of fun up there, and made some really good friends, we are glad we did it, even though it didn't really work out. So here are a bunch of pictures from the whole week, no particular order.

The last day we were in our apartment, Emma was just chillin on the floor all by herself and it was really cute! When my mom got to Colorado, Marlee had come with her, and we were all staying at Beaus, (cause we had to be out of our apartment) but Marlee had this necklace and I put it on Emma and she just thought she was a princess. It was so cute, she was just smiling and having a great time. One of the days we were packing Coen got inside the box and was playing. It was funny, when we saw him in there, he just busted up laughing. I noticed that a lot of the pictures on this bunch were of Emma, I tried taking Coens a bunch of times and he wouldn't let me, so most of the ones of him are of him running away!!

No comments: