My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Our Anniversary!!

Well Doug and I had our 4 year anniversary the other day!! Wow, can you believe it. Doug tries to make us sound old by saying, I'm 27, or 25, been married for 4 years, have 2 kids and a minivan!!! So anyway, we went to the temple on our anniversary, we like to do sealings to remind us of the covenants we made with each other and the Lord!! It was really nice to be able to do that. Then the next day we went to the Cheesecake Factory!! I love that place!! Marlee and Paul came with us, and a friend of Doug's from work, Blake and his wife Gina. They are so fun!! We had a really good time. It was nice to be out with out the kids for while and be grown-ups!! Anyway, we have had a really had few years of our marriage, but we have pulled through it and it has really been wonderful. I really am grateful for Doug and all that he does for me and our family! I really blessed to be sealed to him for eternity!! I just love him!!! Oh also we never get pictures of the two of us, just of everyone else!! So this is all I have for you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paul is such a nerd. haha.

That was a lot of fun though
Thanks again for lunch!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your Fourth Anniversary. Hope you have many more.