My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Friday, August 17, 2007

Heartache!!

I know its hard to believe that a face like this can get so sick!! My heart just breaks for Coen every time he gets so sick with his asthma. The past couple of days he has been having a hard time breathing, and it usually gets bad, but we have done this so many times we just know how to handle it now. The thing that was different about this time is he can tell me whats wrong now, and he kept telling me his chest was hurting. So I called the Dr. and she said to take him to the ER. Well no one likes that. So we did, and everything is fine now. He got significantly better over the 3 to 4 hours that we were there. Now he just will have to tough it out for a few more days and he should be well. Coen is such a sweet boy, and its so painful for me to watch him go through this and know that I cant do anything about it. Anyway, life goes on, and he is back to his normal self.

No comments: