My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Friday, August 31, 2007

Photo Shoot!

Okay, the kids and I had so much fun today!! Emma looked so cute in these pants (she hadn't ever worn them) so I had to take a picture. But I got a little carried away. It was a blast. The kids were just laughing and playing, it was great. So here are just a few, hope you love them as much as I do!!!!
They were laughing so hard in a lot of these they could hardly stand it!! I'm surprised I actually could take the pictures cause I was laughing so hard!
He did this pose on his own!!
Now tell me that the back of these pants are not just so stinking cute!
Such a poser!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...next time you have a party let someone know! Looks like you guys were having a blast. Such cute kids....but hey, I'm partial!
~nanna

Anonymous said...

Hey these have really turned out neat. I can even see Emma's two teeth!!! The kids are sure cute.

~Grandma MacDonnell