My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Getting Settled

Well Emma has gotten two teeth now, and I was trying to get a picture. She wasn't cooperating........ Coen and Emma were playing so cute together the other day, I had to take some pictures...............
These are some of Emma helping unpack! She was having a blast!! Sweet kids!!! Emma eating some pears, she loves to eat, it seems like that is all she does!
Emma trying to learn how to walk, she is doing pretty well!! She gets so excited that she cant concentrate though!! Coen just being Coen, cute and sassy!!! Well we are finally getting settled back here in Texas. We have been working hard on our house, getting rid of things and just cleaning. Its kinda nice. I got so use to exercising in Colorado at the gym in the apartments, that now I'm just craving it. So I found and elliptical machine I wanted to get, so Doug said if I would have a garage sale, I can have all that money to buy one. So that's what we are getting ready for!! I'm so excited!!

1 comment:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Hey Chelsea! Your kids are so cute! It's good to hear that you're doing well!
Marianne