My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Birthday's are FUN day's!

First I have to say that's I'm so sorry this post has so many pictures!!
Oh well, It's MY BIRTHDAY!!
So today I turned 26, I know I'm old! I had a great day! Doug bought me these beautiful roses and a card, and he helped the kids make a card for me! Then we went to the park and played for a while. My bestest friend came and played with us. Aaron and A'Delia are so cute. Delia just loves the swings!! Thanks for coming guys!! We missed you at dinner!! After the park we went to the Hospital to see Lukas! He is such a DOLL!! I just love him. I have had Theron and he is so much fun to have around. My kids just love these two boys. They have their moments and fight, but they love each other. After we got home from the hospital Doug's mom and grandma came and watched the kids and we went out to eat with Robert and Melissa!! That was way fun! As you will be able to tell from the pictures! All in all I had a pretty good day~ minus finding out that they are doing surgery on my Little Lukas on Friday:( Not fun! I'm super nervous and scared. So anyone who is reading this, please pray for his safety! Anyway, well I had a great day, thanks for all the calls and wishes of a happy birthday, and thank you to my husband and kids for making it a great day!!
These Tulips were from Doug's mom and grandma, they are so sweet!!!
This was after dinner! They wanted to be seen with the Butt of the Bull!!

Melissa groping the Bull!! They look a little a like don't they??

3 comments:

Jen York said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I'm glad you had such a great day - you deserve it! We'll keep Lukas in our prayers. Poor little guy. But - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Melissa Fullmer said...

Nice pictures :) It was fun!

Lynsey said...

Happy Birthday!