My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Monday, March 3, 2008

Park Fun!

Last week we had so much fun going to the park TWO Days in a row! The kids were in heaven! The first day we went with Beth and our friend Julie and her little girl Riley! That was fun, but it was really windy!! The next day we went with DADDY, and The McQuivey's! That was a lot of fun! Coen and Emma had so much fun with Doug at the park. He isn't home very much and when he is it seems like we always have something to do other than have FUN! The weather has been so nice till today, they are saying we might get snow later today!! Oh well I'm not really ready for it to get hot either, I hate the summers here!! Anyway, hope you enjoy the pictures I had a lot of fun taking them. I love this one of Coen, every time he would come down the slide his hair was straight up!! Funny Funny!!!!

1 comment:

Mardi said...

Kids look so cute with static hair. Proof of having fun!