My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Friday, March 7, 2008

Our Journey!

Yesterday was a really long day! Coen got sick and while he was asleep Emma decided to lay down on the couch cushions and fall asleep herself. She has NEVER done this, ever! She has never fallen asleep besides being in her bed. It was too cute, so I had to take a picture!
So after their short nap we set off to take Coen to the Doctor. The kids doctor is in Arlington, so its about a 35 min drive, well worth I might add. We love our doctor! So since it was snowing and everything else, everyone was going home early yesterday. So the traffic was horrendous!! It took me 30 min just get off of 183, and if you know where I live, that's only like 3 or so miles. So it ended up taking us 2 hours to get to the doctor. It was crazy. So Dr. Hull tested Coen for the flu and strep and they were both negative!! So she could figure out what was wrong with him and why he had this sudden fever and was saying his body hurt. So she sent us down stairs to get an X-RAY, she want to just rule out Pneumonia!! That took 2 Hours as well. So the kids were starving, my poor mom was so tired and needed to get her work done at home. Thanks again mom!! Anyway, the kids were pretty good considering the long waits. So we didn't get home till 8 O'clock last night. It was crazy. We still don't know what is or was wrong with Coen, I haven't heard the results from the X-ray yet. The doc should call sometime soon with that. So here are some pictures courtesy of Coen, while we were waiting!!

I know he doesn't even look sick!!

5 comments:

themacdonnells said...

What is it with our kids and hospitals!? Especially the Radiology department!!!! Sheesh!

Melissa Fullmer said...

don't you just love when kids are sick?? and it's snowing?? and you have two to handle?? super mom!

Jen York said...

Oh, Chelsea -

I'm so sorry to hear about that! What a crazy day! I'm glad that your Mom was able to go with you. I hope that Coen is feeling better soon!

Mommydew said...

Hey,
I'm so sorry your little one is sick. Mine have been down with something too. I'm so glad I found your blog! I see you at church but it is always passing by and I never get a chance to talk to you. I also think a lot of times I'm looking down at your cute little girl!

Sally said...

Aww...poor guy. Is he all better now? That IS a rough doctor trip! Yikes.