My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Monday, March 31, 2008

For Beth!!

Beth has been buggin me to put pictures of the reception up. Like I haven't had anything else to do. Anyway, well here they are, just for you!!! A lot of the pictures turned out blurry, so these are the best!! Enjoy! It was a great time!!!
Just a couple of random ones from the wedding!
Cutting of the Cakes!
The first dance!! Aww!
Daddy daughter dance!
Leaving for the Honeymoon!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks you are such a doll!
you better be at my house when i get home today missy.. that would be wedesday April 2nd!
love youu beth

Jen York said...

Everything looks so beautiful! I'm glad it was such a nice day for your family!