My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy Easter!

Happy Late Easter!!
My computer has been on the outs and I couldn't get to my pictures! Ug!
Oh well, its working for the time being. So we had a great Easter. We had Doug's parents and grandma and aunt and uncle over for lunch! They brought the food, so that was even better!! Then we went to the McQuivey's and had dinner and had an Easter Egg Hunt! Yeah! The kids had lots of fun and got some yummy treats. Theron came over and hunted with us. It was a good time. Thanks Amy and fam for having us over again!!!!
Wouldn't you know this crazy Texas weather, it was chilly out side too, so I was not able to get any good pictures of my kids in their new outfits. Ill do it again this Sunday maybe!!

1 comment:

The Eggleston family said...

I love your blog. You have a beautiful family! Why don't I ever see you? We'd love to get to know you guys better. I love your music too. I love country music. I always say that I'm country at heart. We found out where you can get that bonus package. It is at www.thesmartcircle.com

You have to sort of find it on the website but it's on there. If you can't find it let me know, my husband knows right where to find it. That would be so much fun to go to a game together! Let us know. Love the pics by the way. You have good lookin kids!!

Bye!

Shannon