My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Monday, March 24, 2008

The Wedding!

They did it!!
Marlee and Paul are officially Husband and Wife!!
Everything went so well. It was a beautiful day, and Marlee and Paul looked amazing! I'm so happy for them. These are just some of the pictures from the temple and there are a whole lot more. The reception went great as well. It was really pretty and everyone had a really good time!! Congratulations guys!!
Love you!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Sally said...

I love weddings!! Congrats!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Congrats to Marlee! I love her bridesmaid dresses!

Anonymous said...

i guess it was a fun dayyy!! haha
love you and melissas pictures look really good too!
ps this is bethyyy