My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Day

We had such a great Christmas!! We got way to much for the kids, but they are having so much fun with it all!! Coen just loves all his train stuff and Emma is loving her little dolly!! Its really cute!! As you will be able to tell from the video Coen wasn't too sure about finding all this stuff from Santa!! He insisted on waking Emma up before diving in to it all. It was really cute. Coen kept telling me "my bike came from the store". I kept trying to explain that Santa brought it for him. Oh well, I guess we are going to have to start being more careful about "Santa" in the future!! Thanks for all our gifts from everyone!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!