My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Party

Last night we had the Franklin Covey Christmas Party!! We always have so much fun. We went to Red Lobster for dinner, and then to Main Event for bowling!! Paul just started working there this last week, so he and Marlee got to come!! That was a lot of fun! Robert and Melissa were there too, we always have fun with them!!
As you can see I was the winner of our team, Paul didn't like that much!!! I did win every game but one, when we were just "playing."
Robert, Melissa, Micheal and Jerry!! Erica!!!
Robert with the talking lobster!
Micheal and Amy, and their new baby (in the corner)!!! Erica and Jen at the end!

Robert and his fiance, and Jerry!!

1 comment:

Amber Larsen said...

Hey Chels!! It looks like ya'll are having fun. Tell everyone I said hi, it's been a long time since I've seen them. You're kids are so cute and getting so big. Miss you!! You're blog is so festive and fun!