My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Finding the Perfect Tree!!!

We all had so much fun getting our Christmas Tree's, I took so many pictures and I was having a hard time deciding which ones to put on here, so you just get to see a bunch!!!!!! Emma and Clara had so much fun with each other, chasing after, and trying to hug each other. They were so cute!! Coen wouldn't let me take his picture so that's why there isn't more of him!! Anyway, we had fun, and I already cant wait till next year!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do you cut down trees at?

Lisa Johnson

Chelsea said...

We drive out to almost Canton. But we have so much fun doing it. Its right off of I-20 about 20 min east Terrell.

bedelia said...

We use to cut down our trees. My grandparents had land out in East Texas and every year, we'd drive out at Thanksgiving and find a nice scraggly, tree. It was an awesome tradition.

Josh and Lauren said...

Okay, you don't know me, but I'm Melissa's cousin and really good friends with Marlee and Devin. haha, cute kids!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Wow, that sounds like tons of fun!! We need to start traditions like that!

Jen York said...

Cute blog, cute kids, just plain cute, cute cute!

Sally said...

Cute pics! I love your blog! (But how come there's no pics of YOU in this tree adventure? ;) love ya!