My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!

We hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! We missed everyone we weren't able to see this holiday and we hope to see you in the new year!! We love you all and want you to know how much we miss you!! We are so grateful for our Heavenly Father who sent us His Son!! For this wonderful Season that we get to celebrate His birth!! You know its hard to get the kids to just both smile at us when we want to take their pictures!! But here they are in their Christmas outfits, aren't they just the cutest kids you have ever seen!!! Anyway, I'm extremely grateful for my family and extended family also! I love my husband and my children!! I hope they always know that!!!!

No comments: