My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Here Comes Santa Clause......

Right down Rye Glen Lane!!!!!
(ha ha, don't you love my singing ability?)
Yesterday was Lukas' first birthday so we had a little party and the a surprise!!!
SANTA!!!
Santa came all the way from the North Pole to visit the kids at my moms house!! It was really cute. All the kids are scared of him, but Lukas cant see right now so he was the only one who would sit on his lap! It was really nice to get some pictures of him and see him smile and be happy and playing. He's been having such a hard time, and it all starts again tomorrow!!
Isn't he just a doll!! I wish he could see right now to enjoy this a little more!! Santa gave all the kids "Christmas Bears" and told them to sleep with them on Christmas Eve and it would help them stay asleep!! After Coen and Theron gave a little serenade! They are cute, Coen kept telling Theron, "stop singing, your doing it wrong" anything, Coen wanted to sing Jingle Bells, I'm surprised he knows that song!!
And just a dumb picture of Marlee and Paul!! I'm going to put all these retarded pictures of them in their wedding video!! Ha ha!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe, that mean.
Take that last picture off.

It looks weird.

Anonymous said...

I found you! Got your cute christmas card! Your little family is adorable, what a blast you must be having. Love you tons! By the way James blog is thelifeofjk.blogspot.com