My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Fondest Tradition!

Our family has a tradition every year at Christmas that is very fond to me. Ever since I was a little girl my family has driven miles and miles to cut down our Christmas tree! We will drive all day sometimes. I have loved to do this and every year it is the one thing I look forward to. Well since I am all grown up and so are most of my siblings, and I have my own family now, this tradition has become one we have done with Robert and Melissa. We have a lot of fun especially the last couple of years since we have kids. This year was fun with Emma and Clara. Coen wont let me take his picture anymore, so i didn't get a lot of him!! Anyway, Merry Christmas to you all and thank you Robert, Melissa and Clara for sharing this special time with us! We love you!!
More picutres to come........

No comments: