My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Potty Training....

Well I have started potty training Coen this last week. He was doing pretty well till today. Our home teacher was over giving us a lesson when I hear Coen start whimpering. So I went to find him and he was standing in our bedroom and there was POOP EVERYWHERE!!! There really was poop all over the carpet, all over him, all over various things that were on the floor or close to it. I thought I was going to throw up everywhere on top of that. So loving Doug stepped in and cleaned it all up for us! Yeah for Doug!! So back to the whole teaching thing, he just hasn't quite figured out the telling us when he needs to go thing yet. Oh well, I guess we just keep working on it.
Hes a mini Doug!!
This one was yesterday, It was cute so I threw it in. He just looks like an angel here, not a POOP monster!!!

4 comments:

bedelia said...

Funny...uh, in a really gross way.

Anonymous said...

That jacket is way cute on him.
Aren't you glad I have a nice boss! :D

Amy said...

Yep, that's a mess only a Daddy can handle! ;)

Jen York said...

Oh man, I'm so sorry to hear that! Did your HT leave as quickly as he could?!?