My Photography

I just started my photography blog, Chelsea Kay Photography!! Check it out and schedule a session!!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Promotion!

I cant ever get a good picture of Doug!!
Anyway, I just wanted to tell Doug
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
I'm so proud of him. He has just been promoted to be the assistant manager at the Frisco Franklin Covey!!
He is going to be gone a little more than normal, but we are all going to have to make that sacrifice for him. He is going to be transferring to UNT also in January!! Doug does a lot for our family, he works really hard be it at work or at school, and he tries to have as much time for us as he can as well! So I just want to tell him I love him and I'm very thankful for him and for all that he does!!!

1 comment:

JAKEDD said...

Sweet! You are now eligible for Presidents Club after your full first year in that spot.

That would be so cool if we went together after the FY09 Year!!!

(posted by James Keddington)